Our prayer ministries at First United Methodist Church Pasadena include:
· Partners in Prayers - people who pray daily for expressed needs;
· Partners in Worship - people who pray during the worship services for God to move in mighty ways;
· Prayer Partners - people who are ready to pray for anybody needing prayer, immediately following the 8:30 and 11:00 worship services, every Sunday morning in the Parlor.
· Intercessory Prayer Partners - people who are called to the ministry of prayer lift concerns up to God regulary. Requests for prayer can be made online (see form to the right) or by filling out a prayer request card at the church.
· Prayer Room is located in Room 122 (close to First Friends Day School) All are invited to go to this quiet sacred space for meditation and prayer.
Healing Touch Prayer- The ministry of healing is offered by called prayer ministers who have been trained through Healing Touch Spiritual Ministry. Healing Prayer is offered by appointment every Wednesday night at 7:00 in the Parlor, or at other times by special arrangement.
Healing Prayer involves the intentional sending of God's healing energy to a person and may include the laying on of hands an anointing with healing oils.
To receive healing prayer, please call Rev Curtis Matthys at 281-487-8787 x 3004